In order to get input from college students, Commonwealth Prevention Alliance (CPA) is pleased to invite you to apply to become a member of their new Student Advisory Council. CPA’s mission is to support drug and alcohol prevention professionals in eliminating substance abuse and risk related behaviors. For us to better serve professionals working in the field, we need the input and guidance from students who have an interest in improving the overall public and behavioral health of their campus and community.
The benefits for students who become selected as advisory council members are spelled out at the application link:
They include the following:
- Developing and honing your leadership skills and becoming an agent for positive change.
- Networking with amazing student leaders.
- Adding an impressive credential to your resume.
- Immediate consideration for a full scholarship to attend the annual CPA conference.
- Interview opportunities and job leads at CPA statewide agencies and coalitions.
- Job networking opportunities with professionals in the field.
Hope you will consider this invitation to apply, and please note that the application deadline is May 18, 2020 and there is no cost to apply at this time.
Go to https://commonwealthpreventionalliance.org/student-advisory-council/ for more details and to apply.